Thursday, September 30, 2010

Where do you find inspiration?

An inspiration board is something that is an essential part of every designer's life. There's nothing I love more than spending the afternoon drinking coffee and clipping inspiration from magazines. But what to do with all of those images you find while perusing online? I don't know about you, but I hate having a cluttered inbox, bookmarks menu, desktop...

Stress no more. Now there's Pinterest! You can have as many "boards" as you like for different categories, and it's super easy to grab a link and post the image to your online board! You can also look at other boards and repin other's finds to your own board.



So...maybe I'm a little obsessed? Maybe I find myself spending extra time on the internet trying to find things to pin. You can also add the "Pin It" link to your bookmarks bar, making it even easier!


Right now, it's an invitation only network. Let me know if you would like to try it out! I may just have an invite with your name on it....

Happy Pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment