Monday, November 29, 2010

Seahawk madness!

Yesterday, I experienced my first real football game! I went up to Seattle for the weekend to meet up with my dad and sister who were visiting. My dad is a HUGE Seahawk fan, so he was stoked to bring along his daughters (who know zilch about football). The game wasn't the best (the Seahawks lost by a lot....), it was freezing cold, but it was an unforgettable day. There are some serious fans out there (and I even learned a thing or two about football.) After the game, we met up with my uncle briefly, and then went out for some Chinese food with my dad's cousin. Best almond chicken of my life. I'm starting to fall in love with Seattle! (Don't tell Portland...)

Koganes at the game!
CRAVE IS TOMORROW! 

If you're in the Portland area, please stop by. There's going to be good food, music and tons of great vendors. It's from 5-9 at Pure Space in NW Portland. hope to see you there!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment