Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thank you, Warby Parker

One day while perusing the internet, I stumbled upon this great website called Warby Parker. They offer vintage-inspired boutique quality frames for only $95 a pair! (This even includes lenses!) Their goal is to provide frames at a reasonable rate. They also have a great policy of donating a pair of glasses to RestoringVision for every pair the sell.

After reading all about them, I had to try for myself! I conveniently had a new glasses prescription, so I was in need of some new frames. They have a ridiculous "virtual try-on" program that allows you to try the frames on a photo that you upload. I definitely spent an entire afternoon entertained by this. (I've also been wearing glasses for 15 years, so I kind of know what works.) If you're not as confident in your online shopping skills, they have showrooms in New York City and San Francisco. Don't live there? They have a home try-on policy where they'll send you up to 5 frames for you to try at home! Frame fashion show, anyone?

Did I mention there's free shipping and a 30-day return policy? Get ordering! I just got my first pair of Warby Parkers today, and I can't wait to order more!



Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment