Monday, November 22, 2010

Weekend Update

After a crazy week, I decided to take a small break over the weekend. I can't even remember the last weekend I spent doing something that wasn't related to jewelry. Friday night I went to Betsy and Iya's grand studio opening. Her studio is gorgeous, and her work is so beautiful. I'm hoping to stop by again to buy my first piece from her! I spent my Saturday relaxing at home and catching up with a couple of friends who were beginning to think I had fled the country. After my one day of relaxation and reassuring my friends that I do exist, I was ready to get back to work. So I spent the day at Barista with a latte and my trusty computer.

The photos from the shoot finally came! Here are some of my favorites.







I'm halfway through the crazy market season. The most important market, CRAVE is next week. Eek! For those of you planning to attend, there are going to be a myriad of different promotions, discounts, freebies at the Deluxe/Fresh Tangerine table (in addition the other great deals.) Please stop by! Details are on my Event page.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment