Tuesday, February 14, 2012

local love: her tern boutique

the story
Her Tern Boutique is not only my favorite boutique in Anchorage, but my favorite boutique of all time. I first came here one summer for a friend's First Friday art show and instantly fell in love. If I had told 19-year-old me that I would be a featured artist six years later, she probably would have laughed and said that I was a delusional nutcase. Well, 19-year-old me, I did it. There's proof.


The show was an amazing accomplishment for me, and I'm happy to say that Her Tern Boutique now carries Fresh Tangerine jewelry!

the shop
Her Tern is outfitted with vintage props, pops of color and a substantial offering of quirky yet fashionable shoes along with other clothing and accessories. The girls that work there are unbelievably nice, helpful, and super knowledgeable. Seriously, I could spend hours browsing and trying everything on. Here are some of my favorite looks they have available for spring.

{source}
{source}
{source}

I can't wait to stop by and say hello during my next trip home... and maybe find some news shoes!

xx K

No comments:

Post a Comment