Monday, April 9, 2012

tulisan

source
During my trip to Indonesia, I came across the cutest shop and immediately fell in love. Tulisan is a handmade brand based in Jakarta that specializes in beautiful graphic products. The owner, Melissa Sunjaya, designs each limited edition print herself inspired by her travels. These designs are then screen printed onto fabric and made into various apparel, home decor, and travel items. 

source
source
Tulisan also has a brick and mortar shop in Jakarta that would have fit in to Le Marais in Paris perfectly, which translates to instant love for me. Seriously, I could have spent hours in there. I can't wait to use my weekender bag and art pouch. 


When you get the chance, take a break from your inbox and peruse the Tulisan website. You won't regret it. 

Have a great Monday!

xx K

No comments:

Post a Comment