Monday, September 17, 2012

CH CH CH CHANGES...


There's been so much going on around here these past few months! I've traveled home to Alaska, to Las Vegas for the Pool Trade Show, to Chicago for Renegade Craft showing off the new collection. There are some great new shops carrying Fresh Tangerine (yay!), I'm about to be a vendor at my first bridal show this weekend, and I've taken on a side project of organizing a handmade market with Monika from Favor Jewelry.

With that being said, I've been feeling a little bit overwhelmed/anxious/excited/exhausted lately. I love all of the positive feedback I've been getting about the new collection and generally about the work I've been doing, but I want to make sure I don't get too burnt out. Especially because I know this holiday season is going to be a busy one. There are about a million things on my to do list right now, but I'm going to take a few moments to enjoy some coffee and the quiet bliss of the morning.

Do you ever feel overwhelmed and need to take a step back to enjoy the little things?

image

No comments:

Post a Comment