Tuesday, February 12, 2013

ALT SUMMIT: BETTER LATE THAN NEVER, RIGHT?


I'm sure you saw a flood of photos on my Instagram feed a few weeks ago. I was lucky enough to attend Alt Summit, which was something I've been dreaming of for a few years now. Let me tell you, it was BETTER than I ever could have imagined. My sister and my friend, Mel, came with me, and they were the best roomies.

Here are some highlights from the trip:

I helped my sister come up with an idea for her own blog. I can't wait for her first post!

I got to meet the amazing Emily Henderson and her assistant, Orlando.

Bing gave away my jewelry at one of the lunches!

I chatted with Jordan from Oh Happy Day! and she used some Fresh Tangerine jewelry for her craft night goodie bags.

I feel even more inspired now to make the blog better and post more regularly! Speaking of which, I'm looking for bloggers who are interested in contributing. Leave a comment or send me an email info[at]freshtagnerine[dot]com and I'll give you the details!

-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment