Monday, May 13, 2013

FROM THE STUDIO


Well, it's been a busy couple of weeks here in the studio. I went home last weekend to surprise my mom for her birthday/Mother's day. It was great to catch up with my family, see home, and surprise my mom! My sister and I even worked out an elaborate plan to lure her to the airport. 

We just finished shooting the new collection. I can't wait to see all of the photos! You'll have to check back to get the official launch date for the collection. 

I saw the new Great Gatsby movie. It has mixed reviews overall, but I loved it! I think that Leonardo DiCaprio was able to portray the intricacies and complexity of Gatsby's character. The costuming and design were so decadent and beautiful, and the soundtrack fit the movie perfectly.

Lastly, but certainly not least.... the Fresh Tangerine team is growing! I've added a full time production person to the team. I'm so excited to be able to offer someone a job, and to not have callused/sore hands all of the time. Alright, it's back to work for me.

Have a great week! -Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment