Sunday, September 12, 2010

new season, new blog, new ideas

With summer ending and fall on its way, I'm trading in my sandals and sunglasses for scarves and boots. The September issue of Vogue is out, New York fashion week has commenced and I'm feeling super inspired!

Fresh Tangerine took a much needed hiatus this summer, but now it's back in full force! I'm working on some new product ideas , preparing for holiday markets and reviving my online presence. Like any twenty-something who's scrambling for structure, I created what I like to call my "life plan." This includes practicing yoga, writing about design ideas, making jewelry and planning a move to Paris in the next year! I have a ton of work to do, and this blog is going to document it all!

To celebrate the occasion, here's a list of my fall favorites!

1. Boots!!!!















2. Awesome neckwear.















3. The September Issue.















4. Sweaters.















5. Coffee!!!



















Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment