Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Start off your holiday shopping with the Holiday CRAVE-ings Event

I've listed this on my events page, but I thought it warranted a bit more information. First off, CRAVE publishes city guides that tailored to fashionably fabulous urban women. It all started when I attended one of their business chats in Portland that featured local jewelry designers Betsy Cross of Betsy and Iya and Katy Kippen of Grayling Jewelry. They mentioned a market event, and I pounced on the chance to get an in.

A few emails, an application and a miracle later, I found myself a vendor if this event. Crazy, right?

The WHAT: A CRAVEparty is an exclusive, festive, glam-gal gathering of fun, entertainment, personal pampering, and sippin’ and noshin’ on great food. Visit stylish market stalls brimming with sample-sale-priced clothing, jewelry, handbags, girly gifts, bath and body treats, gourmet food, home decor, latest kiddie and chic mommy fashion, and oh so much more!

The WHEN: Tuesday, November 30th from 5-8:30 p.m.

The WHERE: Pure-Space 1400 NW 15th Ave, Portland, OR 97209

The COST: General admission tickets are $5 each, or 2 for $8 (Bring a friend!) Student tickets are $3. Own your own business? Bring your business card and get in for FREE!

The WHY: This event benefits Girls Inc., and is a great way to spend an evening shopping with friends. Oh, yeah...I'll be there, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment