Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Rain rain go away

I woke up this morning to the lovely sound of rain. Don't get me wrong, I love spending the day crafting and drinking coffee listening to music and the rain. I don't like having to shield every part of my body from the rain while I scurry to work each day. On that note.... There are only 5 days left until my first market, and my last drawing class is next Monday.

Sadly, drawing has become less of a priority. I still love it and want to improve, but I just don't have the time right now. In other news, my lovely cubemate has taken it upon herself to promote me at work! Check out her lovely display!



Back to work for me....

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Heads up: Ashley can answer "you and me" today to the question "Who are you wearing?" She's sporting one of your cluster necklaces and some of my crocheted earrings. Love it!

    ReplyDelete