Monday, November 1, 2010

Weekend Update

I hope everyone had a fun Halloweekend! With the market season rapidly approaching (and my inventory still low), I decided to keep my weekend simple. I spent most of my weekend crafting/visiting craft stores. I got a few finishing touches for my display, and a whole lot of new beads!

Saturday, I managed to venture out to do a little boutique research. It was nice to get out and walk around a bit. I made stops at Powells (to check out the periodicals), Stumptown (to get a delicious soy latte), and ended my adventure at J.Crew. (Are you surprised?) It was a nice break from the usual hectic Saturdays. Now, I have a photoshoot this next weekend and then my first market the week after that!

Here's a quick peek at what I've been making!



Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment