Monday, November 28, 2011

tis the season: my black friday experience

The holiday is season is here! I know lot of people get excited about listening to Christmas music judgement free, but what I'm most excited about is the fact that I can wear as many sparkles as I want! Glitter shoes, sequin skirts, metallic sweaters...the possibilities are endless!

My sister came to visit me over Thanksgiving weekend, and on a whim we decided to brave Black Friday. This is what H&M looked like at 1am.


Crazy, right? After some late night shopping, we got some rest and went out on real Black Friday to support some local Portland businesses. Little Boxes PDX was an event created by Betsy and Iya to promote local businesses. A ton of Portland boutiques participated and offered discounts at their shops. PLUS there was an additional discount for showing a receipt from another Little Box. As if that wasn't enough, there's a raffle with some amazing prizes. Oh, and I did I mention you didn't have to stand in line anywhere? WIN.

So maybe I didn't get a TV bigger than my car for $100. But I also didn't have to sleep in a tent in front of Best Buy for a week. 

Time to get to work, but stay tuned for some exciting news this week!

Happy Holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment