Thursday, November 3, 2011

holiday 2011 collection


The Holiday collection is now available online!

 I'm so so happy with the way everything turned out! Here are some of my favorites from the collection.

Measuring 7" long, these are definitely a statement earring! I love to pair them with a more casual outfit for an "understated glam" look, or wear them for an evening out! 





I'm absolutely smitten with navy and gold right now, and this necklace has become one of my staple pieces. It's a longer necklace, making it perfect for layering!



OMG. Hands down, these win the prize of my favorite piece in the collection, and quite possibly of all time. I seriously can't stop wearing them! And for those of you who aren't gold obsessed like me, have no fear. They come in silver, too!



What would a collection be without a statement necklace? This necklace pairs oh-so-perfectly with the curtain earrings for a soft romantic look.

Head on over to my online store or my Etsy shop to get a head start on holiday gift shopping, or pick up something to wear to an upcoming holiday party!






No comments:

Post a Comment