Thursday, January 26, 2012

where did january go?


After being gone for almost the entire month of December, Goldie (my cat) was starting to forget about me, I was starting to forget what my apartment looked like, and more importantly, I'd forgotten what is was like to own more than five outfits. I spent the first couple of days home in what I like to call a "functional coma." I was normal on the outside, but my mind went on strike to protest its long hours and unreasonable work environment. I had no choice but to give in to what my mind was telling me, take a break before you decide to go ahead with that IV pouch filled with coffee idea. So, I embarked on my first vacation/break/really long weekend in a very long time. This may have involved Netflix marathons, reading an entire book in a day, pajamas, yoga, and lots of couch time. My inner workaholic is cringing as I write this, but I'm going to just say it. Down time is necessary, and vacations are awesome. But you know how it goes, too much of a good thing, blah blah blah. Basically, I got restless after being away from what I love to do for much too long. So here I am. I'm back, refreshed, re-inspired, and ready to kick some 2012 butt!

I'm oozing with information right now that I want to share all at once! But, it will have to wait. I can't share everything at once!

I will leave you with this tidbit: there's going to be a lot blog love from now on. (So exciting, right?) Stay tuned!

xx K

No comments:

Post a Comment