Monday, January 30, 2012

gossip girl 100th episode

It's no secret that Gossip Girl is known for its haute couture looks and styling. In honor of their 100th episode tonight, I thought I'd share some of my favorite accessory trends I've seen this season. 

{images from CW}
I'm loving the chunky natural stone pieces that Serena has been rocking this season. It's a great way to keep a look casual, and it compliments her laid-back bohemian style.

{images from CW}

I've been obsessed with layering for quite some time now, but it's only recently that I fell in love with layering accessories. Many of the characters on Gossip Girl play with layering, but Serena's looks tend to be my favorite. I especially love her long necklace looks.

{images from CW}
You know the saying "less is more?" Showcasing one large statement piece can make an outfit look more elegant and often times is more powerful than accessorizing from head to toe. I love love love Blair's pink gradient necklace. It's elegant, unexpected, and just plain gorgeous.

I can't wait to see what tonight's episode has in store for us. I'm sure it will be amazing!

xx K

No comments:

Post a Comment