Monday, February 6, 2012

makeover monday: the great antique hunt

I've been living in my apartment for almost a year, and it doesn't quite feel like I've completely moved in. There are bare walls, empty shelves, and less than appealing storage solutions. Sick of looking at a semi-completed space, I decided to finally make time to perfect the place I call home. I'll be posting updates on my progress with a grand tour of my completed space at the end!

I started this project with one of my favorite pastimes: antiquing. Here are some of my favorite finds from my Saturday excursion!


crystal serving bowl with gold accents



brass quail (I have a serious weakness for all brass animals)



olive green mod vase


I can't wait to find new homes for these great finds! 

xx K


Linking it up! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the brass quail, it would play happily with my animals:)
    Now following you:)

    ReplyDelete