Thursday, March 6, 2014

WEAR IT // 6

First of all, I want apologize for the long absence. I flew home for the holidays right after my last show, packed up and moved, then the next thing you know it's March. So there's that. I will be sharing details about all that in the coming weeks, but for now I want to share my new favorite tee. I know cutesy french phrases can be a little cliché (especially in floral), but I don't care. This tee is comfy, cute and just the right amount of spring for March. I can't wait to wear it with my favorite skirts in the summer. What's your favorite piece of clothing right now? -Kim





"c'est la vie" tee // J.Crew
jeans // Rag and Bone from Aritzia
blazer // similar
shoes // Sam Edelman
watch // Kate Spade
stacking rings // Fresh Tangerine

photos by Kelsey Kogane for Fresh Tangerine

No comments:

Post a Comment