Tuesday, March 11, 2014

WEAR IT // 7

Seattle has so many cute little hidden streets and alleyways. I found this amazing brick wall right by the studio, and couldn't resist stopping for a few poses. Every year I dread daylight saving time. I mean who really wants to lose a precious hour on Sunday? No one. It seems to take me forever to get back on track, but somehow this year the lost hour has made me more productive. Anyway. I can't wait for warmer weather. Spring feels like it's just around the corner! Are you having a productive week? -Kim






dress // similar
sweater // Aritzia
hat // Free People
shoes // Franco Sarto
watch // Kate Spade
belt // random boutique
stacking rings // Fresh Tangerine

photos by Kelsey Kogane for Fresh Tangerine

1 comment:

  1. We have very nice Leather Jacket USA. If you are looking for leather jacket,we can provide you a perfect leather jacket in your perfect fit.

    ReplyDelete