Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hello my name is....Kim!

You know my brand, my thoughts, my design ideas....but what about me? Here's a snapshot of the person behind the brand.






On my ipod....
1. Joshua Radin Pandora Station
2. Paper Planes by M.I.A.
3. Coney Island by The Good Old War
4. Wild Sage by The Mountain Goats
5. Always Where I need to Be The Kooks














In my reading pile...
1. Dwell Magazine current issue
2. Sex, Drugs and Cocoa Puffs by Chuck Klosterman
3. Craft Inc. by Meg Mateo Ilasco
4. Twentysomething Essays by Twentysomething Writers
5. The Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollan










In my bag...
1. Klean Kanteen water bottle
2. Moleskine planner
3. Tide pen
4. Rosebud Lipbalm
5. Iphone








On my calendar...
1. Green Team Meeting
2. See The Social Network
3. Portland Fashion week
4. Crave Business Chat
5. Photoshoot

















 On my DVD shelf...

1. Dig!
2. Mad Men
3. Project Runway Season 4
4. A Mighty Wind
5. Veronica Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment